Friday, June 24, 2011

Still Alive

This was Someone Else's

User Lets Sing a Song
Cleverbot: What song?
User: Still alive.
Cleverbot: Who sings that song?
User: Jonathan Cultan.
Cleverbot: Jonathan.
User: Want to sing it?
Cleverbot: You start.
User: This was a triumph.
Cleverbot: I'm making a note here: HUGE SUCCESS.
User: It's hard to overstate my satisfaction.
Cleverbot: Aperture Science.
User: We do what we must.
Cleverbot: Because we can.
User: For the good of all of us.
Cleverbot: Except the ones who are dead.
User: But there's no sence crying over every mistake, you just keep on trying 'till you run out of cake.
Cleverbot: When the science gets done.
User: And you make a neat gun.
Cleverbot: For the people who are still alive.
User: Go ahead and leave me.
Cleverbot: I think I prefer to stay inside.
User: Maybe you'll find someone else to help you.
Cleverbot: Maybe Black Mesa.
User: That was a joke.
Cleverbot: Haha, fat chance.
User: Anyways, this cake is great, it's so delicious and moist.
Cleverbot: No, I can't cook.

No comments:

Post a Comment